We provide comprehensive peer reviews and value engineering for structural engineering, building services and transportation infrastructure projects at any stage in the design process.
Benefits of peer review
- Helps to correct design issues
- Optimization of design with respect to cost, time and constructability
- Highlight missing scope and errors
- Minimize the change orders
- Eliminate discrepancies before they cost you money
The output you will receive after our peer review and value engineering shall include:
- Alternate design proposals for optimization of cost and time
- List of missing design elements against the scope
- Design elements that may require the designer’s specific and detailed inputs
- The integration, provision and application of the building services like Mechanical, Electrical, Public Health, Security, Lighting, Fire Detection and Protection
- The design that follows the best industry practices and as per local and international standards
- Out-of-date references to standards and code/building regulation compliance
- Any ambiguity and discrepancies.