For a development to be functional, accessible and attractive to its users it is essential to provide high quality and efficient infrastructure.
Roads are vital in supporting our world’s economic development by enabling people and freight to get to where they need to go, safely and efficiently. Designed well, they can have a profound effect on the surrounding environment and communities, while still promoting sustainability and enhancing safety and connectivity.
Public spaces and streets should be safe, legible and welcoming. Incoming utility services such as water, electricity, gas, heating and telecommunications should be efficient, reliable and deliverable in a phased and cost-effective manner.
We offer an integrated multi-disciplinary service throughout the whole project life cycle, from planning through to design and implementation.
Our engineers are often well placed to lead and co-ordinate multi-disciplinary projects as well as provides specialist technical input.
Our Services include:
- Alignment Studies
- Concept and Feasibility Studies
- Engineering studies, Surveys and Investigations/li>
- Detailed Highway / Roadway Design
- Junction and Interchange Design/li>
- Flyovers, underpasses and subways
- Highway Facilities Design
- Traffic Impact Assessments
- Value engineering
- Bill of Quantities and Project Cost estimation
- Construction Supervision and Contract administration
- Pavement Maintenance Management
- Safety Audits
- Project Management and advisory services